Deep Blue® Roll On
Reviews 2,664 • Excellent
List Price: $94.40 | 20% OFF (Save $15.73)
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Comforting part of a massage
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Tried, Tested and LOVED
“This stuff is a miracle on my back and shoulders. Be prepared to smell like mint and relax.”
“I am 48 & have osteoarthritis, multiple herniated discs & painful busitis in my hip. doTERRA Deep Blue Rub has been a lifesaver for me! “
“No pain no more!! This bottle lasts, because it only takes a smaller amount to numb your pain. When I threw my back out this stuff literally got me a back on my feet and back to work.”
How to Use Essential Oils
We call this “aromatic” use of essential oils. This includes any application method that helps you experience the aroma of the oil. You can use essential oils aromatically by:
1. Diffusing in an essential oil diffuser
2. Applying a drop to your hands and inhaling
3. Wearing as a personal fragrance
On Your Skin
“Topical” application of essential oils allows the oil to absorb into the skin. Some ways to use essential oils on your skin are:
2. Apply to targeted areas and rub in
3. add to lotions or moisturizers
or “internal” use of essential oils allows the oil to be transported throughout your body. Make sure the essential oil is safe for internal use first, and then try one of these methods:
1. Add to a glass of water
2. Take in a veggie capsule
3. Put a drop under your tongue