dōTERRA Deep Blue® Touch
Reviews 2,664 • Excellent
List Price: $68.80 | 20% OFF (Save $11.47)
- Massage doTERRA Deep Blue Touch onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Provides a comforting massage
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Wintergreen Leaf, Camphor Bark, Peppermint Plant, Ylang Ylang Flower, Helichrysum Flower, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Tried, Tested and LOVED
“This stuff is a miracle on my back and shoulders. Be prepared to smell like mint and relax.”
“I am 48 & have osteoarthritis, multiple herniated discs & painful busitis in my hip. doTERRA Deep Blue Rub has been a lifesaver for me! “
“No pain no more!! This bottle lasts, because it only takes a smaller amount to numb your pain. When I threw my back out this stuff literally got me a back on my feet and back to work.”
How to Use Essential Oils
We call this “aromatic” use of essential oils. This includes any application method that helps you experience the aroma of the oil. You can use essential oils aromatically by:
1. Diffusing in an essential oil diffuser
2. Applying a drop to your hands and inhaling
3. Wearing as a personal fragrance
On Your Skin
“Topical” application of essential oils allows the oil to absorb into the skin. Some ways to use essential oils on your skin are:
2. Apply to targeted areas and rub in
3. add to lotions or moisturizers
or “internal” use of essential oils allows the oil to be transported throughout your body. Make sure the essential oil is safe for internal use first, and then try one of these methods:
1. Add to a glass of water
2. Take in a veggie capsule
3. Put a drop under your tongue